Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1999-2009 Reminiscence of my Eco Art Works個人生態藝術回憶錄(5)

Exhibition 裝置展覽

A work made with the story that is burnt (USA)
Installation and performance, 2006


Description: Rethink the wasteful of publication, re-examine the responsibility of publication. In 2006, the author had her ninth publication, thinking the relationship between paper and the forest. Two poems, with an exhibition and performance, the exhibition express the meaningless of some publication, the scarification of forest.

名稱:A work made with the story that is burnt 美國
裝置展覽及演出, 2006年

展覽簡介:反思出版事業的浪費,反省每一部出版書籍的責任。在作者出版了第9本書的2006年,她思考著紙與森林之關係。寫下了兩首詩,利用展覽及演出,表達沒有比出版無意義的書刊,更浪費森林的犧牲。

How to get closer to you, Forest
Cutting your trees,
sending them to the factory,
using low-priced printing oil.
Books are printed.
I can smell the smell of yours in the printed paper of the books.
You make things complete, but
your head and limbs are cut,
Your skin is peeled in strips.
Pieces of your flesh,

scatter on the floor.
All of them.


A work made with the story that is burnt
I tear, page and page of my book.
Inside, record my creations in four years.
Reconstruct, reform, realign.
I sit in front of them, and then,
digest the story that I wrote to represent my book.
The witch was cooking a bowl of warm herbal soup.
She climbed up a mountain to find wood.
The witch was cooking a bowl of warm herbal soup.
She got pure water from the lake.
Day by day,
failure following failure.
Each bowl of warm herbal soup is my emotion,
Each page of work is my soul.
Picking the witchy pair of scissors up,
a page becomes a paper child.
Burning, burning.
I Burn all of them away.
Release the dead in funeral rite,
My children can leave in ritual.
Ashes remain after the ritual of fire,
Green leaf will grow inside.
My work will grow inside.



一件用撕碎的故事來完成的作品
撕開,一頁頁屬於我的書。
書裡,記錄著四年來的創作。
任由它們重組、重構、重建。
坐在他們前面,
我取來一張椅子,
重讀為這本書而寫的故事。
女巫於裡面試著煲一碗暖的湯,
斬柴跑到山上去,水要從大湖裡取。
日復日的煲,失敗復失敗。
她每一次的煲湯,是我每一張的作品。
是一次的情緒起落,一個靈魂。
雙手提起,
把一頁頁剪成一個個孩子,
以儀式把孩子送走。
用火燒,火燒。
當他們全部的燒光,
塵粒沉澱。
用塵粒養育新葉,
用塵粒再雕塑作品。
葬禮幫助死人過渡,
儀式助我遠離。


No comments:

Post a Comment