Thursday, February 17, 2011

1999-2009 Reminiscence of my Eco Art Works個人生態藝術回憶錄(6)

Exhibition 裝置展覽


Breathing(USA)
Installation, 2006

Description: It is the variation of the poem <How to get closer to you, Forest>(Exhibition “A work made with the story that is burnt”. Exhibition came after the poem, making a hundred of ginger bread to share the love and happiness with the audience. Nothing is happier then we can still feel the heartbeats of the people we care.


名稱:Breathing(美國)
installation, 2006
展覽簡介:這是A work made with the story that is burnt展覽中<How to get closer to you, Forest>一詩之變奏,同樣是詩創作先於展覽。以自製百多件甜點--薑餅人,跟觀眾分享愛與喜悅。沒有什麼,比還感覺到親愛的人心跳,更值得高興。

Breathing
I do not know how to get close to accuracy.
Rituals cannot make me get close to cleverness.
But I know that
you,
who are standing right in front of me,
still have heartbeats.
Breathing in and out makes you not motionless.

I do not know how to get close to the sky
But I know that
my feet can still step on the soil.
I can gently breathe in your heartbeats.




No comments:

Post a Comment